For any of you who know me personally, you know that I'm a Registered Holistic Nutritionist and former Personal Trainer, and I love what I do! I consult my clients online via Skype, Email or by phone, so even if you live hundreds of miles away, we can still connect.
Nutrition and lifestyle changes have a wonderful impact on your overall well being, when you make small adjustments over time. Baby steps I like to call them. I've seen numerous positive results in people – digestive issues resolved, anxiety and depression helped without the need for meds, heartburn no longer needing medication, high blood pressure decreased, aches & pains reduced. People become energized and vibrant by improving their sleep habits and their diet. I could go on.
So, here they are:
Top 10 reasons you need a Holistic Nutritionist in your life
1. Food Plans Individualized for YOU – your likes, dislikes, allergies, food intolerances, lifestyle. All of these are taken into consideration.
2. Get to the root cause of your low energy, skin issues, sleep problems, digestive issues and so on, without resorting to meds – food is often your best medicine for many health concerns (not all).
3. Overcome your rut. Inspiration, motivation, guidance. You’ll receive support from your nutritionist to help keep you on track and make modifications as you go, as needed.
4. Learn how to eat to prevent illness and disease, rather than manage disease symptoms.
5. Better mood. Your confidence and self-esteem improve when you learn how to eat better, and your mind will benefit from the additional nutrients.
6. Digestion! Support your gut health, and be free from after-dinner bloating and gas.
7. Learn a holistic model of health, which includes lifestyle modifications, as well as dietary guidance.
8. Good-bye crash diets and quick-fixes. Diets are time-limited and don't work long-term. Get healthy over time and weight loss will be a natural side effect. Say hello to glowing skin, improved energy and vitality, better sleep, healthy bowel movements – Adios waste and toxins!
9. Smile more! A side effect of getting healthy is your mood improves! Diets make you miserable and promote feelings of deprivation. They’re not sustainable.
10. Learn what nutrients you may be deficient in due to medications you are taking. If needed, use foods and supplements to replace lost nutrients. Quite often, the very nutrient you need is being depleted by the drug you’re taking.
If you would like to look and feel fabulous and are all about doing it naturally, would like to avoid medication for something that can be improved with diet and lifestyle, and are willing to invest time in yourself for life-long positive changes, then send me an email and we’ll chat about how I can help you.
Connect with me for a Complimentary 20 minute Discovery Session.
Yours in health,
May Anne Jordens-LaFlamme is a Registered Holistic Nutritionist and the owner of "Wellness with May Anne." She is passionate about helping women look and feel their best, so they can live a more fulfilling life - without dieting, deprivation, relying on willpower or cooking separate meals for the family.